These are the several projects that I was or am involved at the moment. They are or were developed outside my area of musicological work. These include:
- Ensemble Vocal Manuel Mendes, Évora
- Ensemble da Sé de Angra, Angra do Heroísmo
- Ensemble Mensurable, Lisbon
- Ensemble Eborensis, Évora
Research and writing
- 18th-Century Chant Books in the Azores – A series of videos with recorded chant from 18th-century Azorean sources.
- Organs in the Azores – A survey of all organs that exist in the Azores Archipelago, their builders and year of construction.
- Music for vihuela from 16th-centuries Iberian sources.
- Biographical Notes on Portuguese Composers – A survey of brief texts on the live of composers born or active in Portugal.
- Listening to Portuguese Polyphony – A series of blog posts on polyphony by Portuguese composers or by composers active in Portugal during the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.